Become a Pómnivor and...
Eat the road up!
• Access to routes on the website
• Answers to general questions
• Listing on the Pómniv site as a member of this elite group destined for the history books! Your name and mission count will be logged into our database. If you prefer to remain anonymous a number will be assigned to you.
• Tracking of your journey so family and friends will know where you are at all times. Helps if you do not Facebook or want to contact anyone while you are on your pilgrimage.
$5 Recommended donation
All of the above plus a certificate of completion proving to everyone what an incredible person you really are!
$10 recommended donation
All of the above plus a credential book (either in print or virtual) with colorful stamps for every mission you walk to PLUS a special Pómniv stamp when you complete all 21. Domestic mailed free of charge. International postage applies to all others.
$30 recommended donation
All of the above plus a limited edition Pómniv t-shirt (Adult sizes in short and long sleeve available. White, orange, blue, and black. Please contact us for availability). Domestic mailed free of charge. International postage applies to all others.
$50 recommended donation
• Help with logistics and hotel bookings
• Assistance if you run into any problems along the way. Please note that your questions/issues may not be answered the same day. It's important, especially getting across Pendleton, that you plan early!
• Advice on how to train
• Advice on what to pack
happy to provide all of the below. Please arrange in advance!
• Car support (A ride across Pendleton and/or Hunter-Ligget if walking access is denied)
• Camping support at Lake Nacimiento and Cachuma Lake (ideal if you have your own camping gear but I do have several tents I can loan out)